What is MEME?
MEME is “An idea that spreads like a virus by word of mouth, email, blogs etc”
MEME Definition / MEME Means
The definition of MEME is “An idea that spreads like a virus by word of mouth, email, blogs etc”
The Meaning of MEME
MEME means “An idea that spreads like a virus by word of mouth, email, blogs etc” .So now you know MEME means “An idea that spreads like a virus by word of mouth, email, blogs etc” don’t thank us.
What does MEME mean? MEME is an acronym, abbreviation or slang word that is explained above where the MEME definition is given.
Dawkins described memes as a being a form of cultural propagation, a way for people to transmit social memories and cultural ideas to each other. Not unlike the way that DNA and life will spread from location to location, a meme idea will also travel from mind to mind.
A ‘meme’ is a virally-transmitted cultural symbol or social idea.
The majority of modern memes are captioned photos that are intended to be funny, often as a way to publicly ridicule human behavior. Other memes can be videos and verbal expressions. Some memes have heavier and more philosophical content.
The world of memes (which rhymes with ‘teams’) is noteworthy for two reasons: it is a worldwide social phenomenon, and memes behave like a mass of infectious ?lu and cold viruses, traveling from person to person quickly through social media.
The “meme” word was first introduced by evolutionary biologist, Richard Dawkins, in 1976. “Meme” comes from the Greek word “mimema” (meaning “something imitated”, American Heritage Dictionary).
A birthday wish would not be complete without a happy birthday meme. Memes are the prevailing trend nowadays. Friendships are always filled with jokes. Have you tried sending memes to your friend’s birthday? Is it the birthday of your friend or someone dear to you? If you are searching for a creative way in wishing them a happy birthday then you can use birthday memes.
Some Happy Birthdays Meme Example
- yeah… Happy Birthday. Now if you could get back to work, that would be great.
- Happy Birthday, Playerizer!
- Happy Birthday. Here’s something to wear that makes it impossible to lick yourself.
- Brace yourselves, the Happy Birthday Wall Posts are coming.
- I sea it’s your birthday. Let’s shellibrate!
- Oh Dammmmmmmmmnnmn, it’s your birthday! So.. will there be cake?
- One year closer to death.
- Birthday Memes For Girls Happy Birthday, Al. From your Chico, Jack.
- Today I turn 61 and I want 61 dicks for my birthday!
- Happy Birthday, Matt. Make it as good as your 13th birthday.
- Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk…
- Oh boy! Oh boy! I haz nummy cake!
- Happy Birthday, Tiger!
- Happy Birthday, hope you ended your night looking like this.
- I just wanted to eat but you lit my food on fire.
- Happy Birthday! But you probably already know it.
- Happy Birthday, Doi! Can I have some cake too?
- Happy 21st Birthday Renee, you cat lover